BANKS 42788-PC Monster-Ram Intake Elbow Kit with Fuel Line 07.5-17 Cummins
- Improves airflow from the intercooler
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drivepressure
- Larger & less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Outflows stock over 109%
- 3.5 inch CNC machined inlet
- Four 1/8 inch NPT ports (Top ports targeted for optimal atomization of Straight-Shot water-methanol)
- Accommodates stock mounting points
- Optimizes air pressure and distribution going into the intake manifold
- Competitively priced
- Requires custom fuel line to accomodate proper airflow
- Includes Fuel Line and all necessary hardware
Monster-Ram improves airflow from the intercooler. Flows 906 cfm (69.22 lbs/min) compared to Stock's measly 432 cfm (33.00 lbs/min). Raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine. Result: a more responsive, power efficient engine. Up to four 1/8 inch NPT ports for flexibility! The top two NPT ports are positioned to allow for proper atomization directly into the center of the air mass while preventing wall wetting. Accommodates stock mounting points including Temperature and Pressure sensors, wire harness and dipstick tube. At Banks Power, just enough is never enough when it comes to engine airflow. Maximum power, performance and efficiency are the ultimate goals, but to make it all happen the engine has to breathe freely and without needless restrictions. Finding ways to pump your engine full of cooler, denser air has always been the key. Our High-Ram intakes have always whipped the competition. Our new Monster-Ram flat-out destroys it. Utilizing the latest in electronic computational fluid-dynamic technology, tested on the flow bench as well as on the dyno, and finally proven in the real world where the rubber meets the road, Monster-Ram is a beast that only Banks could have unleashed. A simple, direct-replacement casting, Monster-Ram is instant power, performance and acceleration gratification. The factory inlet is cramped and angular compared to Banks' larger, streamlined cast-metal Monster-Ram. It's the perfect upgrade whether you're just starting out or working to build a serious, purpose-built race machine. And with up to four ports for water/meth/propane/nitrous injection (or pressure/temp. sensors), the sky's the limit for performance expandability. Monster-Ram is CNC ported as well as the optional Banks Billet Intake Grid Heater Delete spacer.
Note: This product is for Race Use Only. Emissions equipment must be removed and requires a special ECU program available from others.