EFILive AutoCal with Custom CSP5 ECM Tuning w/o Switch - 5.9L Cummins (2006-2007)
Webster defines the verb Tune as: to adjust for precise functioning. Tuning is simply the act of making a number of mechanical components work in harmony. It is not a silver bullet solution for making poor mechanical components work properly. Quality parts make a quality build, inferior parts make an inferior build.
All Cummins CSP5 AutoCals come loaded with two CSP5 tunes. Each Fleece Performance tune is built off of a basic good running calibration, and is then tailored specifically for your needs and applications.
**CSP5 Operating System**
Each CSP5 tune is built with 5 power levels. Fleece Performance Engineering will not build lope tunes, nor will we build or endorse the use of "Smoke Tunes".
Power levels are dependent on supporting modifications, but can the basics of each level are described below.
1. No Additional Fueling Added
2. Some added Fueling at higher RPM
3. Additional Low & High RPM Fueling
4. More Aggressive High RPM Fueling
5. Max Effort Tuning Per Supporting Modifications
*Naming of tunes is only to help distinguish the different power levels. Each tune can be used differently per an individual’s needs or driving style.
Data Collection Requirements:
• Transmission (Auto/Manual)
• Transmission (Stock/Built or Upgraded Clutch)
• Tire Size
• 17 Digit VIN
• Cab Configuration
• Truck Modifications (Injectors Size, Dual/Single CP3 and size, Turbo, Gear Ratio, etc.)
• Truck Goals & Intended Uses