Banks Monster-Ram Intake System 3.5" (red) includes Boost Tube 98-02 cumminsPart Number: 42764
Improves airflow from the intercooler. Monster-Ram raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine. Result: a more responsive, fuel-efficient engine. Up to six 1/8" NPT ports!
At Banks Power, just enough is never enough when it comes to engine airflow. Maximum power, performance and efficiency are the ultimate goals, but to make it all happen the engine has to breathe freely and without needless restrictions. Finding ways to pump your engine full of cooler, denser air has always been the key. Our High-Ram intakes have always whipped the competition. Our new Monster-Ram flat-out destroys it.
Utilizing the latest in electronic computational fluid-dynamic technology, tested on the flow bench as well as on the dyno, and finally proven in the real world where the rubber meets the road, Monster-Ram is a beast that only Banks could have unleashed. A simple, direct-replacement casting, Monster-Ram is instant power, performance and acceleration gratification. It's the perfect upgrade whether you're just starting out or working to build a serious, purpose-built machine. And with its up to six ports for water/meth/propane/nitrous injection (or pressure/temp. sensors), the sky's the limit for performance expandability. Monster-Ram is CNC port-matched to the stock heater as well as the optional Banks Billet Intake Heater Delete spacer.
- Improves airflow from the intercooler
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drivepressure
- Larger and less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Out-boosts the competition by up to 56.9 percent
- Up to six 1/8 inch NPT ports
- Includes 3.50 inch mandrel-bent boost tube
- Delivers instant torque
- CNC port-matched to the stock heater as well as the optional Banks Billet Intake Grid Heater Delete spacer
- Red Powdercoat Finish
- Vendor: BANKS
- Type: Unknown Type